SigOpt’s Community Page is now live! This is an open space dedicated to connecting, discussing, and discovering the newest developments with SigOpt. The new support site helps you:
- Learn the newest optimization techniques from fellow modelers
- Search for solutions to common modeling issues
- Collaborate with modelers to exchange ideas
- Experience real-time responses to your issues
- Discover new use cases from other SigOpt users
Let’s walk through what the community site offers and give some quick tips on getting started.
Why a Community Support Site?
Being engaged and adding unique value to the modeling community has been both a challenge and a joy. The new community support site is a step towards giving back and sharing the wealth of knowledge we’ve collected over the years. We’ve built a place for modelers to connect and voice their SigOpt experiences, and to discover some of ours. This new community site contains answers to your troubleshooting questions, tips on running experiments, and learnings from some of the best modelers around the globe. There are a number of benefits our community support site offers:
- Resolutions to common product, modeling, and optimization issues are visible to the entire community. Instead of having to contact support to learn of a quick fix, the community site may have an easy solution already posted. The SigOpt team actively monitors the support site to ensure the best fixes are explored and accurately conveyed.
- Get answers from your peers. The most insightful answers and discussion can come from other SigOpt modelers. Connect to users like yourself and discover the best approach!
- Learn how we see experimentation, and how we would approach common modeling and optimization challenges. Our staff-maintained FAQ and Best Practices pages aim to share what we’ve learned over the years with you.
- 24/7 availability. The community site never closes so you can post, read, and research any topic anytime of the day. Check out our General Discussion category and post your interests to start a conversation!
For first time users, you will need to sign up before you post. These are the steps to sign up:
- Visit the SigOpt Community Support Site
- Click on the sign-up button in the top right corner of the community page
- Create an account using your SigOpt account email
- Check your email and confirm the account
- You’re good to go! Your account will be approved for posting rights shortly
Start by checking out our staff-maintained FAQ and Best Practices posts for practical examples on how to integrate SigOpt into your modeling workflow, or post your questions in the General Discussion category for open discussion.
Continue your exploration by browsing the main page where you can check for announcements, product updates, and the current hottest topics!
If you have a specific topic you’d like more insight into, use the search functionality to sweep our inventory of posts, issues, and staff-maintained content to get access to the resources you need. Type a query and the box will auto populate with tons of active posts to choose from! For example, if you are looking for help with setting thresholds on metrics, simply typing “metrics” will give you a number of related topics and articles to choose from.
Thank you for being a part of the SigOpt Community. We hope to see you on the site. Happy modeling!