Our mission is to empower experts
SigOpt was born out of the desire to make experts more efficient. While co-founder Scott Clark was completing his PhD at Cornell he noticed that often the final stage of research was a domain expert tweaking what they had built via trial and error. After completing his PhD, Scott developed MOE to solve this problem, and used it to optimize machine learning models and A/B tests at Yelp. SigOpt was founded in 2014 to bring this technology to every expert in every field.
We are committed to our values
- Empowerment: Take ownership and make bold decisions
- Solidarity: Transparently collaborate toward shared goals
- Respect: Foster an inclusive, professional and safe environment for everyone
- Balance: Know when to work, when to play and when to go home
- Curiosity: Be a humble teacher and active student
Some of our partners
Some of our customers
Some of our investors
Some of our awards
Upcoming Events & Conferences
CNBC unveils its annual list of 100 promising start-ups to watch
We contribute dozens of technical blog posts, academic papers, industry trend analysis articles and topical interviews to third party publications each year. We welcome additional opportunities to contribute to this broader community that cuts across AI, ML and optimization.